Tuesday 23 August 2011

Comic/Graphic Novel Sale!

Exciting days ahead my friends! Lots of projects in the works, many wheels both big and small are turning! However, As is often the case this requires funding and so this is where you come in! Follow the link and you will find some items from my collection of comics and graphic novels that I collected over the 1990’s bought by me as a “future investment” being 20 years later, the future is here! I thought I would post them on my Facebook page before making them available on ebay. If you are interested in any of them send me a DM I will try and arrange a reasonable price for bulk orders. Postage will be calculated based on the amount you purchase and of course location.Once the deal is done I will remove the item’s picture from the gallery. Oh, and as a thank you I'll add a few extra comics in for all bulk orders!I have treasured these books over the years some of them have read once and then kept in bags and stored safely so rest assured you are getting well cared for books here! This is an open gallery so even if you yourself are not interesting in comics and graphic novels feel free to share this gallery with your Facebook friends that are. I will leave this offer open until the 15th of September any questions just ask.

© Arfon Jones 2011. All images are copyrighted throughout the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...