Wednesday 25 April 2012

My Personal Art Collection

I not only create art, I collect it as well. I have several splendid pieces in my collection that are displayed around the house that I shall try to photograph and post on here over the coming months.
This one was obtained back in 2009 on a trip to Paris.
Because I own the original you might like to replicate a fake for yourself, Simply obtain a wooden frame from a charity shop, remove the existing picture and wallpaper paste a poster bought from www.panicposters.com over it and allow to settle over night. Once dried, apply several layer of yacht varnish in various consistencies to achieve a layered look and allow to dry then pop it back into the frame hang, and enjoy.

   © Arfon Jones 2012. All images are copyrighted throughout the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...