Tuesday 20 October 2015

Slaughterhouse Farm #3 Cover unveiled

Helbound Media will be officially launching the eagerly awaited issue 3 of Slaughterhouse Farm at this year’s Cardiff Film and Comic Con! Until then here is a little something to wet your appetites, the cover! As always it’s written by AJ Ballard and Matt Warner, cover and sequential art by me with colours by Steven Denton and lettering by Nikki Foxrobot!

So don’t forget to pick up your issue at Hellbound Media’s stall! Haven’t read issues 1 and 2 yet? No problem! Both issues will also be available at the very same table! Tell them Arfon sent you!

Join the Hellbound Media Facebook page for more upcoming news and updates!








© Arfon Jones 2015. All images are copyrighted throughout the world.

2 comments:

  1. Something for the kids, eh? (Hee hee.) Reminds me of the EC comics - deliberate, I suspect? Would you ever draw for The Beano, AJ, if they asked you? I take it you've got a cartoon style? (Lot of question marks in this comment, isn't there?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess… but there is nothing wrong with having an enquiring mind! This cover certainly is a loving nod to EC (the content of the comic would give Fredric Wertham a fit!) I do have a more cartoony style that I will use when asked … Would I ever draw for the Beano? Yes I would, I tried back in my youth with no success (seems I have an apparent style…) I doubt they would have me nowadays but I would gladly except the chance to work for the Beano, id love to tell my father that my work was in the Beano.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...